DEKRA Claims Jobs
Please check back at a later date
Our workplace values are at the heart of everything we do:
- We are RESPONSIBLE FOR SAFETY. We live up to our safety standards every day, acting as role models to ensure safety.
- We are ENTREPRENEURIAL. Creating opportunities by embracing personal responsibility.
- We are CUSTOMER ORIENTATED. Striving to not only meet, but exceed expectations every day.
- We are SINCERE and HONEST. Honouring our commitments and acting with INTEGRITY
- We are TEAM SPIRITED. Working as a team, supporting each other and sharing knowledge.
What is the purpose of this notice?
DEKRA Process Safety (DEKRA) is a “data controller”. This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you.
You can download a copy of this privacy notice below if you are applying for work with us (whether as an employee, worker or contractor).
It makes you aware of how and why your personal data will be used, namely for the purposes of the recruitment exercise, and how long it will usually be retained for. It provides you with certain information that must be provided under the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (GDPR).