DEKRA’s Auditing and Inspection Services
With over 90 years’ experience DEKRA has an enviable reputation as one of Europe’s premier audit, inspection and certification organisations. Audits play a critical role in setting standards and the understanding, monitoring and strategic development of products and services that our customers provide to their customers.
DEKRA are the independent and impartial partner for your auditing needs, whatever your business. Whilst we specialise in supporting the automotive sector, our audit services can be utilised by any business or network as part of a strategy to improve processes, compliance and adherence to brand standards and ultimately your customers’ experience.
Our auditing and inspection services build trust and confidence in your business and offer transparency and insight into yours and your suppliers services, not just demonstrating meeting the standards but raising the bar for your business.
We hold over 200 accreditations
We work with 560 in-house experts
We work with 1,200 external auditors
We have partners in 18 countries
At DEKRA we can provide complete auditing or inspection solutions utilising our own fully customisable industry leading software platform, working with you to create audits in line with your requirements and the deployment of the audit or inspection activity on any scale, across whole networks, UK wide and even Globally.
We can provide resources at scale to carry out auditing and inspection activities using your existing auditing tools and systems.
We work with you to:
- Scope your needs, strategy, requirements and criteria
- Design the audit or inspection framework and checkpoints
- Thoroughly pilot & test within the environment
- Deploy the audit on any scale
- Provide reporting and analysis on the findings in real time through our own audit platform
- Ensure consistency and quality control of results through robust QC processes
Find out more about the types of audit and inspection we can provide for you.
Brand and Corporate Standard Audits
Strengthen your distribution and customer services network
Standard Audits assess your distribution network to give you more control over sales and service systems.
Your competition doesn’t sleep. One way to keep up with your competitors and give your brand a competitive advantage is with our one-stop shop standard checklist audits. It helps you evaluate the performance and compliance of your dealers and workshops and improve your customer service.
The benefits of brand & corporate standard audits:
- Data collected on-site is documented and analysed quantifiably
- It is a productive tool for assessing and comparing your partners’ performance and services
- Gives you and your employees detailed information needed to excel in customer service
- Strengthens your brand reputation, adds value and gives you a competitive advantage
- Standard Audits we provide are tailored to your individual circumstances and needs. Our experts will be there for you and support you throughout the whole process.
Some of the critical areas we focus on when conducting audits are:
- Comprehensive analysis of your facilities, locations and properties
- Quality and condition of the equipment
- Accurate pricing labels
- Test drives and demonstration techniques
- Maintenance/repair services and technician expertise
- Professionalism of your sales, after-sales and support staff
- IT processes
- Financial status and stability
Compliant, competent and competitive with solid warranty know-how
Warranty checklists ensure excellent service at dealerships and workshops that sell and service your products.
Warranty audits also suggest improvement strategies aimed to uphold your brand reputation and increase customer happiness.
The benefits of warranty audits:
- Improves warranty processes and find out non-appropriate warranty allocations to control warranty repair costs
- Improves customer satisfaction that will increase customer loyalty and identify new business opportunities
- Enhances your brand reputation with quality warranty services
- You get a clear understanding of your customer service
Quality performance and customer satisfaction are very important elements. To ensure they are the best they can be in your organisation, our experts offer thorough, global warranty checklist audits for the complete range of dealer services. We have created a standardised auditing procedure and can customise a warranty audit to meet your specific requirements.
You will be supported by our expert auditors throughout the whole project:
Ask us about a complimentary benchmarking analysis of the best and worst warranty process practices along with recommendations on how to improve your tools and processes.