DEKRA UK Management Jobs
Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Consultant - Associate
Location: Remote, requirement to travel to site assessments – UK based. Salary: Competitive day rate DOE Contract: Associate, Contractor, Self Employed Basis
A career with DEKRA UK is never dull and offers unlimited opportunities for people with the desire to succeed who want to work with a forward thinking, customer-focused company.
We have a unique and challenging opportunity for a Environmental, Social and Governance Consultant to join our global business DEKRA on an associate basis, the world’s leading vehicle testing and inspections organisation, employing over 48,600 employees in more than 50 countries over five continents.
In the UK, we offer diverse services across vehicle testing and inspections, automotive solutions, insurance and claims management, oil and gas and process safety and explosives testing.
As part of DEKRA, the world’s leading expert organisation, we are the global partner for a safer, secure and sustainable world.
We now have an incredibly exciting opportunity for an ESG Consultant to join us on an associated basis and assume responsibility for managing a number of clients at any one time through the various elements of the ESG process.
In addition to this as our ESG Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Be the subject matter expert for all aspects of ESG.
- Manage clients through the ESG process to a point of Compliance (Certification).
- Identify how our offer can be continuously improved.
- Keep abreast of UK legislation, industry and market trends, competition, best practices, and emerging issues related to ESG and other sustainability services
- Ensure that all activities are conducted in compliance with DEKRA's policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to DEKRA UK’s Environmental & Quality Management System.
In order to be successful in this role you must have:
- Bachelor's degree in a sustainability services-related area, such as, environmental science, sustainability, or related field is desirable.
- Two years of commercial/customer facing experience in sustainability, environmental management, or related fields is essential.
- A deep understanding of all aspects of the ESG subject.
- Consulting and or Auditing experience is desirable.
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Knowledge of relevant laws, regulations, and industry standards related to ESG and related sustainability services.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, are important for effectively communicating to clients but also internal stakeholders.
- Certification in the field of sustainability is an advantage.
- Have or be willing to set up a Limited company
- Happy or be willing to arrange Public and Professional Liability insurance inline with DEKRA’S minimum requirements.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on “APPLY” today!
No agencies please.
Our workplace values are at the heart of everything we do:
- We are RESPONSIBLE FOR SAFETY. We live up to our safety standards every day, acting as role models to ensure safety.
- We are ENTREPRENEURIAL. Creating opportunities by embracing personal responsibility.
- We are CUSTOMER ORIENTATED. Striving to not only meet, but exceed expectations every day.
- We are SINCERE and HONEST. Honouring our commitments and acting with INTEGRITY
- We are TEAM SPIRITED. Working as a team, supporting each other and sharing knowledge.
What is the purpose of this notice?
DEKRA Process Safety (DEKRA) is a “data controller”. This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you.
You can download a copy of this privacy notice below if you are applying for work with us (whether as an employee, worker or contractor).
It makes you aware of how and why your personal data will be used, namely for the purposes of the recruitment exercise, and how long it will usually be retained for. It provides you with certain information that must be provided under the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (GDPR).