Occupational Safety Risk Assessment
Improving work safety management and preventing accidents at work
Knowing your risks is the first step to protecting your workforce and other individuals from unhealthy exposures and accidents. They also help you to identify and control risks that threaten the reliability and effectiveness of your processes. Work safety assessments conducted by a reliable third party can help you systematically identify and document existing risks and hazards arising from the particular activities in your organization.
- Identify risks
- Find effective and efficient measures to protect from risks
- Reduce the probability and severity of downtime
- Fulfill legal requirements
- Using work equipment
- Handling hazardous substances & loads
- Managing fire and explosion protection
- Hazards through noise and vibrations
- Regulating noise and vibrations
- Regulating maternity protection
- Regulating workplace ergonomics
- Identifying psychological stress
- We offer individual advice on occupational health and safety.
- We have many years of practical experience across many industries.
- We provide up-to-date specialist and industry knowledge.
- We are your neutral partner, focusing on your goals.