Advanced Blended Coaching (ABC)
An innovative coaching methodology
As industries encounter new challenges and opportunities, our experts have revitalised coaching for the digital age with DEKRA Advanced Blended Coaching (ABC). Developed for the automotive industry, DEKRA ABC delivers an exceptional Return on Investment (ROI) for companies seeking a flexible and effective approach to employee development.
- Measurable results and wise resource allocation to maximize efficiency and your ROI
- An individualised approach that tailors the program to the participant, ensuring a higher level of engagement
- A flexible process integrating specially designed digital solutions and experienced coaches
- Easy access through remote options combined with transparency and accountability for sustainable improvement
How does DEKRA ABC maximise your Return on Investment (RoI)?
What can you expect from DEKRA ABC?
- On-line group training sessions accessible from multiple locations
- On-line 1-2-1 coaching as a stand-alone session or part of a program
- Real time action planning for every learning modality
- E-learning modules
- Face-to-face, on-site coaching catering especially to managers and leadership
- Activity and KPI dashboard
- Advanced data analytics
What features does DEKRA ABC include?
Our DEKRA Performance Manager (DPM) is a digital platform incorporating diagnostics, action plans, KPI reporting and more in order to provide an interactive, adaptable coaching experience. The structure and accessibility of the DPM allow learning, monitoring and feedback to take place continuously, without reliance on a full-time on-site coach.
I-Coaching provides live training delivered as 1-2-1 or group training sessions and can easily be integrated into the workday. This means that participants can apply what they’ve learned immediately in interactions with customers, colleagues and processes. Participants interact with live coaches who present on-screen training materials (image at left) from the green screen room (image at right).
- Deliver targeted skills training accessible to coaches on the job from a PC or tablet.
- Consolidate training into manageable segments no longer than 45 minutes.
- Focus on allowing coaches to immediately apply what they learn in real workplace interactions.
Our digital coaching solutions are performed by our ISO 17024 certified coaches to:
- Ensure the unbiased international recognition of their social, personal and business skills.
- Improve their skills and develop their professional performance to recruit, stimulate, develop and retain the best people.
- Enable a result-oriented coaching process that is universally deployed for our business partners.
- We are global partners capable of delivering quality and value around the world.
- We meet changing industry demands and encourage continuous, comprehensive performance improvements and an exceptional ROI.
- We drive change by focusing on both improvements in target areas and the company’s financial well-being.