Safer processes with less effort
A Digital Process Hazard Analysis (DPHA) takes advantage of new digital technologies to transform traditional PHAs and manage human resources wisely. The results are faster and more consistent and precise, leveraging human brain power where it’s most beneficial.
- Greater precision and consistency, with quantitative results and improved foresight
- Optimised use of resources for efficiency and cost reduction
- Time savings of approximately 70%
- Preparation: DEKRA experts work with the client to gather necessary information and define relevant scenarios.
- Simulation: Thanks to process modeling and computational support, the Digital PHA entrusts the calculation of causes, consequences and safeguard identification to a computer simulation, which operates much more quickly and precisely than human brainstorming.
- Review of results: Once the computer generates its suggestions, humans can review the results, make recommendations and consider additional safeguards or focus on problem solving.
- How difficult is it to build a model for the plant and its processes?
- How much and what kind of information do you expect from your PHA? In other words, how much bang do you require for your buck?
- We are experienced process safety specialists with special expertise in process hazard analysis methodologies.
- We have a proven track record of success with leading industrial organisations around the world.
- We specialise in digital solutions for process hazard analyses that enhance precision and save resources for our clients.