Dynamic Risk Register
Dynamic scenario-driven information for an effective risk management
Most process plants use Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) to assess potential dangers, thus helping them protect employees, assets and the natural environment. PHAs are resource-hungry exercises and, unfortunately, full potential is not always realized. The DEKRA Dynamic Risk Register (DRR) allows you to easily extract process safety insights from existing PHA data so you can better manage any challenge.
- Gain risk-based support for operational decision making
- Obtain a user-friendly interface (easy-to-understand charts and tables) to PHA data
- Maintain a real-time rendering of your operational facility for actual risk condition
- Easily access information linked to relevant scenarios and equipment
- Quickly and reliably extract PHA information from traditional and digital formats
- Protect employees, assets and the environment in which you operate
- Compare risk map to peer plants as to type, technology and geographical location
- Our process safety experts support your HAZOP efforts designed to reduce risk.
- The Dynamic Risk Register helps you effectively manage large volumes of HAZOP data.
- We provide the digital application you need to access reliable real-time data analytics.