DEKRA Academy at the international trade fair A+A 2019 in Düsseldorf
A Mix of Methods for a Better Safety Culture
At A+A 2019 – the international trade fair for occupational health and safety and occupational medicine – in Düsseldorf, the DEKRA Academy will be showing the various ways in which employers prepare their employees for tasks relating to occupational health and safety. Between November 5 and 8, 2019, the experts will be presenting training concepts for a variety of re-quirements – from classroom seminars to e-learning and blended learning formats. The trend is clear: Digital learning formats are becoming increas-ingly popular, including for teaching employees all about occupational health and safety and safety cultures.
- New requirements for learning processes in occupational health and safety too
- Digital formats such as e-learning and blended learning
- Comprehensive offering from DEKRA covering all aspects of occupational health and safety
Many of the legally required annual training sessions can now also be completed online via the DEKRA Safety Web, DEKRA’s own learning platform, saving both time and resources.
To help learners use their time more effectively even when they are away from their desks, a huge amount of content from DEKRA’s own learning management system (LMS) is made available for mobile learning on smartphones and tablets.
At A+A 2019, from November 5 to 8, the DEKRA Academy (hall 10, stand D48) will be showcasing its comprehensive range of seminars covering all aspects of occupational health and safety including fire safety, SCC, first aid, warehouse lo-gistics, electrical and electronic systems, construction machinery and cranes as well as the methods used for training employees to be safety officers or specially authorized persons. The training sessions encompass a range of learning methods:
- E-learning: Web-based training (WBT) and computer-based training (CBT) – for example, qualification in accordance with the Safety Certificate for Con-tractors (SCC).
- Blended learning: Seminars comprising e-learning and classroom-based modules – for example, training employees to be safety officers or perform risk assessments.
- DEKRA Safety Web: Online platform on which employees can receive train-ing via e-learning or blended learning on their PC, tablet or smartphone – for example, vehicle training or load securing instruction.
- Classroom-based training: Covering all aspects of occupational health and safety – for example, forklift training or training employees to be fire safety of-ficers.
DEKRA services at A+A 2019
At the international trade fair A+A, which will be taking place in Düsseldorf from November 5 to 8, 2019, DEKRA will be showcasing its comprehensive range of services for protection, safety and health at work. This includes occupational safe-ty, workplace health management/promotion, training sessions and courses, medi-cines at work and when driving, services related to hazardous substances, certifi-cations and concepts for a consistent corporate and safety culture.
Hall 10, stand D48
DEKRA at the A+A Congress 2019: “practical and interactive”
DEKRA experts will be in attendance at the A+A Congress 2019. On October 6 and 7, 2019, a new practical and interactive format will offer an additional way for experts to get talking to each other. DEKRA will be organizing two themed islands:
- The first, which is scheduled for Wednesday, November 6, from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in the CCD South foyer (second floor, location 5), will focus on psychological health awareness and look at the embedding of psychological risk assessments in workplace health management.
- On Thursday, November 7, the focus will be on Workplace 4.0. Together with its partner DearEmployee, DEKRA will be discussing the benefits of digital psychological risk assessments. This event will also take place from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in the CCD South foyer (second floor, location 5).