Sustainability Reporting Verification
Transparency through professional sustainability reporting and environmental impact awareness
Every company has an impact on the environment. By calculating environmental indicators and assessing sustainability, organisations learn how their activities affect the planet and what they can do to achieve better outcomes. We specialise in helping our clients determine their environmental impact and prepare sustainability reports, both of which build trust with consumers and promote the responsible use of precious resources.
- Professional sustainability report and reliable environmental impact figures
- The basis for a robust sustainability strategy and expert advice on implementation
- Documentation establishing your environmental impact as well as regulatory compliance
- A reputation for environmental responsibility among partners and the public
We begin by establishing which areas within your organisation are environmentally relevant. Using a three-dimensional matrix, we collect data, make calculations and carry out analyses. The three dimensions are:
- Operative aspects of the business (products, processes, operations)
- Product life cycle (manufacturing, storage, packaging, waste/water/energy management, logistics, air quality control)
- Up and downstream causes causes and effects (energy and material flows)
- Relevance and needs analysis
- Compilation of data
- Calculation of CO2 emissions
- Data analysis
- Recommendations for reducing emissions
Our experts provide clients the support they need to compile an accurate, legally valid sustainability report, including technical review and confirmation of environmental indicators. Our sustainability reporting service includes the following:
- Greenhouse gas/carbon emissions assessment
- Data and process management involvement
- Development of a company-specific climate strategy
- Establishment of key indicators
- Employee engagement through targeted communication
- We are experts in environmental due diligence, environmental indicator assessment and sustainability issues.
- We have a global network of experienced experts with comprehensive knowledge of international and local regulations.
- We specialise in helping companies optimise their environmental strategies and reduce their environmental impact.