GRI Report Verification
Transparency through external verification of corporate sustainability reporting
When disclosing sustainability information regarding environmental, social and governance (ESG) efforts and results, business leaders depend on reliable reporting independently verified by experts in the field to confidently communicate proven performance.
- Prove the integrity of your sustainability data with independent assurance
- Enhance stakeholder confidence and demonstrate your commitment to transparency and accountability
- Adhere to GRI guidelines and recognized standards to ensure that your sustainability report aligns with the globally recognized reporting framework
- Ensure your reported information is robust, reliable and meets the highest standards of sustainability reporting with comprehensive examination and verification
- Gain competitive edge by proactively addressing ESG issues as sustainability becomes increasingly important in today's business landscape
- Comprehensive: include all data related to social or environmental performance
- Accurate: utilise robust data suitable for planning and decision making
- Objective: present data in a balanced manner free from bias
- Appropriate for comparison: useful for comparison over time or between organisations
- We bring a fresh, unbiased expert perspective to independently and reliably verify your corporate sustainability reporting.
- We have a global network of experienced specialists with comprehensive knowledge of relevant international and local regulations.
- We specialise in helping companies optimise and effectively report on their environmental and social performance.