DEKRA Automotive Jobs
DAF Warranty & Repair Maintenance Claims Auditor
Location: DAF Trucks, Haddenham, Buckinghamshire Salary: Competitive, DOE + Benefits! Contract: Permanent, Full time Benefits: 25 days plus annual leave plus BH, Holiday buy and sell scheme, Employee referral scheme, Private health insurance, Pension contribution, Free parking, Eye test vouchers, Electric vehicle salary sacrifice scheme, Employee assistant programme
- Developing a robust and complete audit process for warranty and R&M claims
- Managing the audit programme on behalf of DAF Trucks
- Auditing warranty and R&M claims remotely and at Dealer premises if required
- Analysing the results of the audit
- Reporting and recommending actions to dealers resulting from the audit process
- Working closely with the Claims Manager and the Warranty Team at DAF Trucks head office
- Integrity with discretion
- Excellent numeracy skills with great planning abilities and a strong financial understanding.
- Understanding the after sales aspects of the DAF and dealer businesses
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- We are RESPONSIBLE FOR SAFETY. We live up to our safety standards every day, acting as role models to ensure safety.
- We are ENTREPRENEURIAL. Creating opportunities by embracing personal responsibility.
- We are CUSTOMER ORIENTATED. Striving to not only meet, but exceed expectations every day.
- We are sincere and honest. Honouring our commitments and acting with INTEGRITY
- We are TEAM SPIRITED. Working as a team, supporting each other and sharing knowledge.