Classification of Hazardous Substances
CLP-compliant classification and notification of chemical substances and mixtures
Anyone working with chemical substances and mixtures must first identify and classify them according to their potential hazards to humans and the environment. We offer the appropriate CLP-compliant services from a single source.
Substances and mixtures classified as dangerous according to the CLP must be reported to the European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) no later than one month after they are first placed on the market.
- Efficient identification of relevant requirements
- Proof of product conformity with applicable regulations
- Freedom to focus on your core business
- Legal compliance
- CLP classification of substances and mixtures
- Creation of safety data sheets with GHS classification, according to national requirements
- Support with internal documentation (e.g. operating instructions, labels, hazardous substances register)
- Classification according to ADR, IMDG, IATA, EWC and regulations for water protection
- Expert assessments of hazardous substances and dangerous goods labeling
- Certificates of marketability
- Laboratory analytics
- Notification of the classification of hazardous substances to ECHA
- Poison Center Notification according to CLP Annex VIII
- Staff training
- We have been advising companies on chemical law for over 30 years.
- We offer a range of services from one source, from consulting to analytics.
- We help you meet requirements pragmatically and efficiently.