In-Life Vehicle Inspections
Strictly independent inspections ensuring the very best cost control of internal fleets (Press, Demo etc)
Why independent in-life Inspections?
An independent and objective view from DEKRA who has no involvement in the sphere of further refurbishment.
- Customers’ confidence in the DEKRA brand and independence.
- Globally - DEKRA performs more than 26 million vehicle inspections per year.
- They can be an early flag to final resale process.
- National coverage (including Northern Ireland).
- Central booking team covering the whole UK.
- 72-hour SLA term to complete inspection and provide report
- Support in making fair re-charges.
- Advantages of introducing independent experts into a potentially adversarial situation.
- Checked and costed repair estimates available at point of inspection.
- Central deployment team have national view of available resources.
- Inspections to your standards (BVRLA or other).
- Bespoke reporting available.
- Inspectors trained in conflict resolution.
- DEKRA carries out more than 26 million vehicle inspections per year.
- DEKRA is always strictly independent, never directly involved with repairs.
- DEKRA currently works at all main UK repair sites.
- DEKRA is experienced in cars, LCVs, HGVs & farm equipment.
- DEKRA can also audit quality of repaired units prior to re-sale.