DEKRA Organisational and Process Safety Jobs
Stock Control SAP Administrator – Immediate Start
Location: Southampton Salary: Up to £25,500 DOE Contract: Fixed term contract – Maternity Cover up to December 2024 Hours: 36.25 hours per week, Monday to Friday Benefits: 25 days holiday entitlement, Buy / sell holiday scheme, Employee referral scheme, Contributory company pension scheme, Electric vehicle salary sacrifice scheme, Life assurance cover, Free parking, Employee assistance programme, Cycle to work scheme, Free eye test vouchers and Flexible working!
- Processing of orders
- Goods movements in our sap (Globex) system
- Liaising with packers and shippers, carrying out packing and then arranging shipment / dealing with commercial shipment paperwork
- At DEKRA you will have access to a company PC and will be a competent user of the Microsoft suite of software (particularly word and Excel). You will have to answer emails to/from customers and perform purchasing, data entry, goods movements etc on our SAP system. A pleasant/diplomatic manner will be required when you liaise with any customers.
- You will have past experience with SAP or a similar stock management system and will be used to order processing, goods movement/stock control/packing and shipping. You will be a fast learner because our system is based on SAP but with some idiosyncrasies which you will be expected to grasp during the training.
- GCSE Grade 4 (or C) at English. Other relevant qualifications related to the assortment of tasks that will be carried out in the role, will also be an advantage if not essential.
- Proficient Microsoft suite of applications knowledge
- We are RESPONSIBLE FOR SAFETY. We live up to our safety standards every day, acting as role models to ensure safety.
- We are ENTREPRENEURIAL. Creating opportunities by embracing personal responsibility.
- We are CUSTOMER ORIENTATED. Striving to not only meet, but exceed expectations every day.
- We are SINCERE and HONEST. Honouring our commitments and acting with INTEGRITY
- We are TEAM SPIRITED. Working as a team, supporting each other and sharing knowledge.