Process Safety Incident and Near Miss (Near Hit) Investigation
Objective experts for process safety incident investigations
When a process safety incident occurs, a thorough investigation is called for, sometimes as part of a litigation process. Under these often stressful circumstances, professionalism and expertise are required to sift through the evidence, perform pertinent tests and provide an expert opinion. Objectivity is required and experience is a plus.
- Access to expertise, experience and testing under one roof
- Reliable expert opinions on a range of industrial topics
- Cost savings through timely case resolution
A thorough approach to process safety incident investigation
- Fires involving gases, vapours, aerosols or mists, dusts, powders, and solid materials
- Explosions involving gases, vapours, aerosols or mists, dusts, and powders
- Spontaneous and pyrophoric combustion
- Overpressures and hazardous material releases caused by thermally unstable materials
- Overpressures and hazardous material releases caused by runaway reactions
- Electrostatic discharges, and the consequences of such discharges
- Flammability, combustibility, and explosibility of materials
- Hazards involved in the transport and storage of dangerous goods
- Ignition source identification
- Unusual or unanticipated hazardous properties of materials
- We are a team of specialists in safety incident investigation.
- We have a network of laboratories and experts to provide necessary testing.
- We specialize in providing objective expert witness opinions required during litigation.