Bespoke Cultural Assessments.
Creating Bespoke Assessments to Meet Your Needs
Gathering data and information is a crucial first step for companies seeking to evaluate and revitalise their organisation’s culture. Surveys are one tool widely used to gauge employee attitudes and track behaviours, but off-the-shelf questionnaires often fail to capture the nuances that characterise corporate culture. In fact, a standard survey may not address the issues relevant to your organisation.
A Range of Customised Assessment Tools
- Chronic Unease - Developed to determine the level of chronic unease exhibited by potential Offshore Installation Managers (OIMs) as part of the recruitment process, the survey is currently being adapted for other potential uses.
- Authentic Leadership - A tool for assessing the non-technical leadership skills of potential OIMs, this survey was used as part of the recruitment process.
- Cultural Alignment - This survey was designed for use as part of the tender process and explores the cultural alignment between potential bidders and our client’s organisation and core values.
- We are experts in creating custom diagnostic tools responsive to the specific needs of our clients.
- We have extensive experience helping clients achieve lasting change with our flexible, bespoke solutions.
- We specialise in science-based, data-driven tools to promote safe behaviour and cultural improvement.