Effective safety assessment through applicable flammability data
DEKRA's Approach to Providing Reliable Flammability Data
- Vapour Pressure: Evaporation Rate Insight
- Limiting Oxygen Concentration (LOC): Explosion Prevention Data
- Flash Point: Flammability Assessment
- Auto-ignition Temperature: Spontaneous Ignition Knowledge
- Explosion Severity (Pmax and Kg): Effective Explosion Protection
- Flammability Diagram: Oxygen Impact Visualisation
- Minimum Ignition Energy (MIE) Test: Spark Vulnerability Assessment
- Limits of Flammability: Concentration Safety Range
- Open Burning Test (Liquids): Visual Behaviour Analysis
- Sustained Combustibility Test: Flame Sustainability Verification
Accredited state-of-the-art flammability testing labs.
Testing for all process conditions and scales.
Capability across all major international standards – ASTM, IEC, EN, etc.
Full capability for UN Transportation of Dangerous Goods and REACH testing.
Unrivalled support in selecting the right tests and applying the data reliably.
We were overall very satisfied with the service DEKRA provided on this project. We had an extremely tight deadline to meet and fortunately the quick turnaround DEKRA provided, even though there was a backlog and instrument issues, meant we met it. Thank you.