Functional Safety Management & SIL Assessment
This course is suitable for anyone who would benefit from a broad understanding of this important safety related area and will cover the background of IEC61508/11 SIL development and its management requirements. The presentation will go on to explain SIL determination techniques such as Risk Graph & Layers of Protection Analysis (LOPA), which are common methods within the process industries. Workshops will reinforce the learning of these techniques.
- Understand what full and partial proof tests mean and their importance.
- Understand what demand rate means and what the impact is of MTTR on maintaining the loop.
- Understand what information must be obtained from the SIL-rated safety instrumented loop designer.
- Understand the legal requirements for maintaining a SIL- rated safety instrumented system.
- Understand what information must be collected during commissioning of a SIL-rated safety instrumented system.
1 day course: £615.00/€765.00
2 day course: £890.00/€1115.00
3 day course: £1130.00/€1415.00
4 day course:£1265.00/€1585.00
A key aspect to our courses is for our delegates to gain the knowledge and solutions applicable to their own situations, so numbers are capped to ensure we have sufficient time for your feedback and early booking is therefore recommended.
Registration: Click Here
Phone: +44 (0)23 8076 0722 - Fax: +44 (0)23 8076 7866