Refurbishment Audit Process
Independent control of repair/refurbishment process, ensuring that the most efficient repair methods are deployed in creating desirable used stock.
Why Refurbishment Management & Audit?
- We independently ensure an efficient repair process.
- We provide an objective view; no involvement in the actual repair/refurbishment business.
- We help deliver significant cost savings & quality improvement to owner/lessor.
- Elimination and/or reduction of unnecessary repairs.
- Reduced time from de-fleet to availability for sale.
- Capture and redirection of repair costs which are not a clients’ responsibility – including site damage, poor prior repairs, transport damage and much more.
- Improved quality of the overall vehicle condition.
- To carry out audit of existing inspections/repair proposals.
- To promote smart repairs wherever possible – reducing cost & time.
- To provide greater control of total vehicle life repair costs.
- Bespoke reporting available.
- DEKRA carries out more than 26 million vehicle inspections per year.
- Is always strictly independent – never involved with repairs/refurbishment.
- Can demonstrate clients consistently saving £98 per repair over 5 years.
- Same clients were able to invoice hirer an additional £5 per repair over 5 years.
- Experience in cars, LCVs, HGVs & farm equipment