REACH and CLP Testing Services
Optimal Safety and Full REACH and CLP compliance
DEKRA's Approach to Streamline Compliance Process
- Melting / Freezing point
- Boiling point
- Relative density
- Vapour pressure
- Surface tension
- Water/solvent solubility
- Partition coefficient
- Aerosol flammability
- Self-reactive substances and mixtures
- Flash point
- Flammability of solids
- Flammability of gases
- Flammability in contact with water
- Flammability in contact with air
- Explosive properties (including waiver statements)
- Liquid auto-flammability
- Solid auto-flammability (relative autoignition temperature)
- Self-heating substances and mixtures
- Oxidising properties (including waiver statements)
- Dissociation constants in water
- Formation of explosible dust/air mixtures testing
DEKRA acts as a REACH Only Representative for non-EU manufacturers, simplifying the compliance process.
Our laboratories are certified for Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) and International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO), ensuring dependable and accepted test data.
We tailor testing to your specific needs, minimising unnecessary expenses with waiver statements and screening tests.
Our internationally renowned experts collaborate with regulatory authorities, offering unparalleled expertise.
DEKRA boasts cutting-edge global testing facilities and the capability to modify or develop new tests as needed.
With in-house process safety laboratories, we provide comprehensive support for dust explosion testing, meeting the latest requirements (EEC/2020/878) and enhancing safety data sheets (section 9.2.2).