Safety Data Sheets and Labelling for Hazardous Substances
Holistic support in the preparation, review and updating of Material Safety Data Sheets (SDS) according to REACH
As a supplier of a dangerous substance or a dangerous mixture, you must provide the recipient with a Material Safety Data Sheet (SDS). It serves as a primary means of communication along the production and supply chain and contains all important information on hazardous substances.
- The SDS is prepared by experts and complies with legal requirements
- Tailor-made safety instructions instead of general phrases
- Country-specific versions of the MSDS
- You can concentrate on your core business
- Preparation of safety data sheets according to REACH and CLP, as well as regular SDS updates
- Preparation of the SDS for all relevant jurisdictions worldwide, with translation of content and consideration of national regulations
- Creation of labels according to CLP labeling requirements
- Correct labeling of hazardous substances via CLP classification of substances and mixtures based on available physical-chemical, toxic and ecotoxicological data
- Classifications according to hazardous substance regulations (CLP, ADR, IMDG code, IATA, EWC as well as water protection regulations)
- Provision of training courses / workshops on all aspects of hazardous substance labeling and safety data sheets according to the latest hazardous substance regulations
- Preparation of expert opinions on labeling according to CLP and EU regulations on detergents, aerosols, cosmetics, waste, consumer goods, pharmaceuticals as well as on the classification of dangerous goods
- Notification of products to national authorities
- Certificates of marketability
- Support in updating internal documentation for compliance with the occupational safety regulations (e.g. operating instructions, labels, list of hazardous substances)
- We have comprehensive know-how and many years of experience.
- We are internationally recognized as a neutral partner and have a worldwide network of experts.
- We have state-of-the-art laboratories equipped with the latest technology.