Organisational Process Safety
Enhanced safety with a new approach to Risk-Based Process Safety (RBPS)
High hazard industries have long invested in process safety management systems, and, as consumers and the public increasingly scrutinise the safety practices of companies of all sorts and sizes, interest in Process Safety (PS) has grown.
- An objective, precise, repeatable and reproducible measure of the maturity level of your site or organisation.
- Optimal interventions to improve your organisation’s maturity level, and benchmarking indicators to monitor this progress.
- The ability to conduct meaningful benchmarking across sites and geographical areas, with an assessment tool that has all the features of a reliable metric.
- An expert assessment of both the capabilities and culture underpinning your organisation’s risk management programme carried out efficiently with your resources and personnel.
- Scalable: Effective for any industry, for single or multiple facilities and for one or more workstream components
- Practical: Conducted mainly with workers in the workplace
- Precise, repeatable and reproducible: Accurate, consistent results across sites and assessment teams
- Discussion: Together we meet to determine the scope of the service, identifying which areas of the organisation are under analysis and which workstreams are to be assessed.
- Targeted assessment: Specialists familiar with your technology perform assessments that determine the PS maturity level within each identified workstream; each receives a benchmark score for future monitoring.
- Prioritisation and recommendations: Assessment results are prioritised so that weaker areas are addressed more urgently than relatively strong ones; interventions are proposed that promote maturity progress.
- Implementation support (optional): Specialists are available on request at this stage to assist with the implementation of interventions.
- Reassessment: Within 5 years, an organisation can request a follow-up assessment to measure progress and redirect efforts
- We are experts in both the technical and organisational factors that impact safety.
- We have impeccable credentials as a trusted partner to a cross-section of industries.
- We specialise in process safety innovations, such as our Organisational Process Safety tool.
- Focus Article: A New Approach to Process Safety Management
- Whitepaper: Do We Need to Re-Define Process Safety?
- Whitepaper: Managing Process Safety in Supplier Networks
- Whitepaper: Process Safety Excellence in Mergers and Aquisitions Beyond Technical Due Diligence
- Whitepaper: The Impact of Plastic Waste Reduction on Process Safety
- Implementing an Organisational Process Safety Assessment
- Whitepaper: Incident Investigation (Part 3): Improving Process Safety Maturity in Your Organisation